Sharjah Publishing City (SPC) Free Zone is the newest free zone located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Sharjah. This free zone is very close to Sharjah International Airport and Dubai International Airport and aims to be a place where your business can thrive. Company formation in SPC Free Zone is economical and hassle-free with its smooth and easy process.
The Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone was established in 2017 by His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan bin Muhammad Al-Qasimi, Ruler of Sharjah and member of the Federal Supreme Council of the United Arab Emirates. SPC free zone is one of the most popular due to its strategic location and captivating beauty.
SPC Free Zone is the world’s first Publishing and Printing Free Zone, providing industry investors with the opportunity to expand in the MENA region. It benefits from improved global accessibility and capitalizes on tax-free privileges while remaining a wholly independently owned and operated company. It also issues licenses for many activities like General Trading, Consultancies, E-Commerce, IT services, etc.
How to Start a Business in Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone?
Starting a business in the SPC Free Zone is a stress-free process. One of the most important things to remember is that you can streamline all business activity in this region. With the in-house immigration process, foreign investors can obtain the license smoothly.
In comparison, this is one of the most affordable free zones in the UAE. It provides competitive advantages due to its superior infrastructure. So Entrepreneurs can establish a company in this region and grow their business.
As a result, the destination is ideal for entrepreneurs and start-ups due to the low business costs. Furthermore, the process of registering a business is relatively simple.
Services Provided by SPC Free Zone
SPC Free Zone prides itself on providing services in the shortest time possible, from incorporation to Investor Visa stamping on a passport. Because immigration is also available within this Free Zone, the entire company incorporation process and investor residency stamping take seven working days.
The Free Zone caters to a wide range of business requirements of investors by providing good infrastructure and a business-friendly environment to establish their business and actively contribute to the growing UAE economy.
SPC Freezone provides exclusive state-of-the-art office spaces, warehouses, storage areas, shell and core type offices, 24/7 access to the office, and the availability of meeting rooms, co-working spaces, and cafes.
Types of Companies in the SPC Free Zone
For Freezone business setup in UAE, you should learn about the various company structures. The following are some of the most common types of company structures that are permitted to operate in the SPC free zone:
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE): Can have a single shareholder (Individual or corporate entity).
- Free Zone Company (FZC): Can have up to seven shareholders (Individual or corporate entity or both).
- Branch of a Company: Can establish a local branch office (Branch of a UAE Company) and international branch office (Branch of a Foreign Company).
Upsides of SPC Free Zone
Starting your business in the SPC Free zone has a significant impact in the long run. Whether you’re a local or a foreign investor, SPC Free Zone authorities make it simple to do business. Let us find out what are the benefits of the SPC free zone.
One of the most significant benefits of SPC Free Zone is that you can start your business with no initial investment.
- Backpackers can own 100 percent of SPC companies.
- Visas are available in any number according to the nature of the business.
- Can hire an unlimited number of expatriate workers based on visa quotas.
- Office facilities of various sizes with first-rate amenities are available.
- A dual license is available for both Free Zone and Mainland.
- Corporate bank account opening is simple.
- There are no corporate or income taxes.
- 24/7 services to meet the needs of the publishing industry.
- More than 1,500 commercial activities are permitted.
Documents Required for Company Formation in SPC Free Zone
The documents required for the company setup in Sharjah Publishing City are:
- Passport copy and residence visa copy if already in the UAE.
- A copy of their educational certificates [For Managers].
- Two passport-sized photos.
The above documents apply to all proposed company Directors, Shareholders, and Managers. If the company is already an established one outside of the Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone, notarized and attested copies of the following documents are required at the time of application.
- Incorporation Certificate.
- Memorandum of Association.
- Board Resolution approving the establishment of a company in Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone.
- Certificate of Occupancy / Certificate of Good Standing (if applicable).
Cost of SPC Free Zone Company Setup
Investors can take advantage of the limited offer for the company setup in SPC Free Zone, which costs AED 6,500 for a one-year license without a visa. You can combine any three activities from Service, Commercial & E-Commerce in a free zone license. The stamped Business License and the Memorandum of Association are among the deliverables. The company can be formed as a Single Shareholder company and later upgraded based on the needs.
At AED 17,500, SPC Free Zone offers a one-year license with a three-year visa and lease agreement. Investors can combine any three activities from Service, Commercial & E-Commerce in a single free zone license. This package includes a trade license fee, establishment card, e-channel, status change, medical, and EID.
The best thing about SPC is that you can do many business activities here, including trading, consulting, and IT services. At Bytes, we can assist you in starting your business in the SPC Free Zone with the complete support of our highly experienced business setup consultants in Dubai. Contact us for more information regarding company formation in SPC Free Zone.