LLC Company Formation in Dubai
Limited Liability Company Formation in Dubai, UAE
One of the main ways to setup a company in Dubai is via a Limited Liability Company or LLC. The most common form of organization in the UAE is an LLC. It can be set up by a minimum of two and a maximum of fifty shareholders – whose liability is confided to their shares in the business capital. If you’re stressed about how to get it done, bytes can help you with Limited Liability Company(LLC) Formation in Dubai. To learn more about Dubai LLC company formation cost, please contact us for more information.
Benefits of LLC Company Formation in Dubai
- Can get 100% ownership for the foreign Individual/corporate shareholders without a UAE Sponsor except some activities like buying & selling of real estate.
- The investor will have unique visa rights for his/her family.
- The investor is allowed to start branches.
- The investor will enjoy practicing business without the interference of a sleeping partner or a corporate service agent.
- Paper and assets will belong to the company, not to a local partner.
- The investor can make use of credit cards and open bank accounts.
How to Set Up an LLC in the UAE?
- Registration of the organization with the Department of Economic Growth.
- Drafting & notarizing the Memorandum of and the Articles of Association of company.
- Submitting all necessary documents & business license application forms to the Department of Economic Development.
- Registration with the Dubai Commercial Registry.
- Upon incorporation, the registration of one’s workers with the Ministry of Labor and the General Authority for Pensions and Social Security.
If you want foreign ownership and are unsure about what to do, don’t think much and hire a reputable business setup consultants who will assist you with all the requisite processes and that’s when Bytes come into the picture. Bytes can help you with LLC setup in Dubai without any trouble.
Documents Needed For LLC Company Setup in Dubai
- Copy of partner’s passport & visit/tourist/residence visa.
- Copy of the manager’s passport & visa.
- NOC letter from the sponsor whether the partner or manager has a UAE residency visa.
- Booking trade name.
- Initial approval from the Economic Department of Dubai.
- Tenancy contract for the office/warehouse approved by the planning department and the civil defense department of the municipality of Dubai, along with the location plan.
- Memorandum of Articles & Association duly attested to by the Notary Public/DED.
Why Set Up An LLC In Dubai?
Except for insurance, finance, and investment, an LLC can perform any type of business operation. No limits apply to the number of visas that can be issued. An LLC company’s investors can use an investor visa in which they can get investor rights along with their families in the Emirate.
How Can Bytes Help You?
Our team has built its reputation in providing services to small, large, and medium-sized enterprises. We have set up companies for international organizations and business owners in Dubai and understand this field’s fundamentals. We are registered agents and provide complete solutions for Dubai LLC company registration.
- Obtaining permits and clearances from different authorities.
- Drafting of the MOA and other legal papers.
- Assistance in the hunt for local sponsors.
- Support to open corporate bank accounts.
- Support in seeking an inexpensive and convenient office location according to company requirements.