RAK Offshore Company Formation
Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) is one of the seven federal independent units of the Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates (UAE). RAK is responsible for bringing about several opportunities in terms of establishing an offshore company or International Company. RAK offshore is the offshore company registered in RAK ICC or Ras Al Khaimah International Corporate Center.
RAK Offshore companies cannot perform any kind of business activities in the United Arab Emirates but it can have a bank account in any one of the banks in UAE. RAK ICC company can own any properties in the UAE.
RAK offshore company registration ensures proper investment bringing about investors, individuals, and numerous companies. The Bytes Business Setup Consultants is one of the best options for non-resident companies looking forward to establishing an International Business Company or International Business Corporation in the Middle East.
Benefits of RAK Offshore Company Formation
Some of the prominent benefits include:
- 100% foreign ownership
- The company can be registered by one shareholder
- Shareholder and director can be the same person
- A non-resident can be a director of the company
- No need for audit reports
- Zero taxation
- No restrictions on profit transfer
- Easy to renew RAK company
- International exposure and visibility
Business Activities Allowed in RAK Offshore
- Consulting and advisory services
- Commission Agents Companies
- Professional Services
- General Trading
- Holding Company
- Investments and Joint Investments Company
Document Required for RAK Offshore Company Registration
For companies with individual shareholders
- Passport copies
- A bank reference letter addressed to RAK Offshore Authority (original)
- Residency proof, like a utility bill or municipality certificate (original)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the shareholder of the offshore company
- Bank statement of last 6 months of the company
For companies with corporate shareholders
- Certificate of incorporation
- Power of Attorney and board of resolution
- Memorandum of Association
- Certificate of Existence
- Incumbency certificate
- Copy of business license
Registration Requirements for RAK Offshore Company Formation
People applying for RAK offshore company registration should take care of and satisfy the following criteria:
- A minimum of one shareholder.
- At least one director in the body upon whom the powers and duties are bestowed.
- A minimum capital of AED 1000.
- Confidentiality maintenance, along with record keeping.
- Choose a name for the company and get it approved by RAK Free Zone Authority
- Bank Certificate confirming the deposit amount of minimum share capital
At Bytes, our business setup consultants will help you in setting up your business in RAK offshore. We ensure a quick and efficient business setup process. We will reduce your stress and workload for your company registration. For more information regarding business setup procedures, documents required, and cost, contact us at +971522804969 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.