Civil Company Formation in Dubai
Civil Company Setup in Dubai
UAE has a lot of opportunities for the foreign entrepreneurs or investors to build up their venture anywhere in the country. Several options like mainland business setup and free zone business setup with 100% owned by foreign individual shareholders or foreign corporate shareholders are available in UAE. A civil company is a mainland professional partnership firm which can be 100% owned by more than one foreign individual/ corporate shareholder but you require a local service agent in UAE to undertake all the government procedures. This agent does not hold a stake in your company & doesn’t have any administrative or managerial powers in the company. A civil company is one of the perfect business structures you can think about as it can allow you to create a name for yourself and your area of expertise in the region.
We at Bytes are always here to help you in civil company formation in Dubai.
Benefits of Civil Company Formation in Dubai
There are several advantages you get upon civil company setup in Dubai. Let’s have a look.
- The best aspect of setting up a civil establishment is that it provides a super-quick and simple setup.
- The total startup expense is comparatively small, and when registering a civil company in the UAE, the system does not even require you to invest in paying upfront share capital.
- The civil company setup in the UAE helps you experience 100% foreign ownership while not requiring you to affiliate with a local sponsor.
- With setting up a civil company in Dubai, opening a corporate bank account in the UAE is also easy and much more straightforward.
How to Setup a Civil Company in UAE?
- Choose the company’s name – The name of the company must be distinctive and follow the Department of Economic Development’s rules and regulations.
- Selecting a business activity – You’ll need to decide what kind of business operations you’re going to perform, so you’ll understand what type of business license to apply for.
- Hire a local sponsor – A local Emirati is a local sponsor who will assist with any legal issues.
- Select the office’s location – For business registration in UAE, finding an office space is essential. You can even prefer a virtual workplace depending on the business activity you may be doing.
- Establish a Partnership Agreement – A partnership agreement is an agreement between the foreign partners of the company, must be prepared & Executed from the honorable Court.
- Establish a LSA – A local service agent agreement is a text detailing the outside functioning of the company, an agreement between the UAE local sponsor & the foreign partners. Before making the final application for the company, it must be prepared & executed from Court/DED.
- Finalizing the company’s formation- For your company formation in Dubai, you would have to apply the appropriate paperwork to the jurisdiction you selected.
Documents Required for Civil Company License Dubai
- Company proposed names, which can be English/Arabic/ abbreviations
- A copy of passport and visit/tourist /residence visa copy of the shareholder and manager for individual foreign partners
- Shareholding company’s documents for corporate shareholders
- Passport copy of Local Service Agent
Why Start a Civil Company in Dubai, UAE?
The formation of civil companies is a type of business formation that provides 100% foreign ownership and complete access to the local market of the UAE but also entails unlimited liability. Investors/entrepreneurs who offer skilled services in specialized fields, such as doctors, lawyers, engineers, accountants, and consultants, may setup civil companies, more widely known as professional companies.
How to Set Up Your Civil Company in Dubai?
If you want to take advantage of a civil company’s setting up, entrepreneurs and investors should hire a reliable Dubai Business Setup Consultant. For that, our team at Bytes is available. We help you apply for the right license to build a feasibility study and a business plan. Our trustworthy business advisors will assist you with every process of launching a civil company in the UAE.
How can Bytes Help You?
Bytes is the leading provider of business consulting services. Need Affirmation? It’s here.
- Company registration in the UAE
- Customized assistance
- A high proportion of company repeats and referrals
- A team that is experienced, flexible and friendly
- Dedicated support