Business Setup in UAE
Company Formation in UAE
Are you planning for business setup in UAE? You will need to undergo all the formalities related to company formation in UAE for a comfortable experience moving through the process. The United Arab Emirates is the federation formed by coming together of the seven different Emirates of Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, Umm al-Quwain, Sharjah, Ras-al Khaimah. The UAE is one of the most diverse economies in the Gulf Cooperation Council.
Over the years, the UAE has developed one of the biggest business hubs in today’s time. Thanks to the market-friendly policies of the UAE, the government has been running for the past 3 decades that has brought about sustainable development, foreign investment, innovation, research, and design. If you are looking for an affordable solution for your business, contact us today, and we will help you with your business setup in UAE.
Why Opt For UAE Business Setup?
If you want to do a company setup in the UAE, it will bring about huge benefits. The cost of setting up a business in the UAE isn’t much, which is why you can opt for it. But that’s not all, some of the prominent benefits of company formation in UAE include the following:
- UAE is a diverse market bringing about huge revenue and opportunities for suppliers
- The real estate and freight charges are affordable
- Energy supply is affordable and abundant
- UAE has access to global connectivity with 90 airlines and 170 shipping lines
- It follows a region-specific source
- There are no charges for personal tax, capital, and corporate incomes, including 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Transportation is well-developed across the country
- The infrastructural development process is conducted at a massive speed
Procedures Involved in Setting Up a Business in UAE
- Find a local service agent/local sponsor only for Professional/Service license. For Commercial/Industrial LLC license, local sponsor is not required.
- Choose the business activity you are going to do and select the legal form of the business
- Choose your company name
- Application submission to DED(Dubai Economic Department)
- Submit all the required documents to the DED/Chamber of Commerce and get the trade license
- Get notarized MOA
- Trade name registration and apply for an establishment card
- Get the initial and special approvals
- Sign the papers in front of a public notary
- Get the payment voucher issued
Document Required to Setup a Business in UAE
The documents you will need for company setup in the UAE include the following:
- Certified copy of tenancy report
- License form.
- Legal Affairs Department approval form
- Photocopy of the Technical Evaluation Report
- Trade name certificate
- Stamped Visa from Immigration Department
Start Your Company in UAE
Get in touch with Bytes Business Consultants today because we will help you with company formation in the UAE. The cost of setting up a business is extremely convenient and can help to enhance the overall impact.