Mainland Company Formation
Dubai Mainland Business Setup
Dubai is a business hub with several opportunities for investors and entrepreneurs to pursue their business dream. Mainland is the prime geographical area to accomplish business activities within and outside UAE with 100% foreign ownership and without any restrictions. Mainland companies are also known as onshore companies. Mainland company setup in UAE is regulated by the law and falls under the UAE government’s jurisdiction. According to the mainland company incorporation law, the foreigners are allowed to have 100% ownership without a Local Sponsor in Commercial and Industrial economic activities for an LLC License and 100% foreign ownership in Professional viz Sole Establishment and Civil Partnership Companies with a UAE national as a local sponsor to be just as an agent without any shares, administrative or Managerial powers. According to the Commercial Company Law of UAE, a mainland company is defined according to the contract that is under the possession of one or more people. They are dedicated to bringing changes in the economic enterprise, thereby contributing to the capitalist profit, and dividing the profit and loss shares among the members
If you want to set up a mainland company in the UAE, Bytes Business Setup Consultants are here to help.
We are dedicated to mainland business setup across Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, RAK, and UAQ.
Guidelines for Mainland Company Formation in UAE
We bring you the comprehensive guidelines for the mainland company setup in UAE.
- Get a commercial or professional license.
- The owners of the Mainland company in Dubai should choose a minimum of 1 director.
- Usage of religious words and specific words.
- It can be essential for a shareholder and should be present in UAE at least while getting the approval.
Benefits Of Mainland Business Setup
- Can take office space anywhere in the emirate
- Can do trading activities inside or outside UAE
- No minimum capital required
- High business opportunities
- Income and corporate tax exemption
- No restrictions on currency exchange
- Fast and quick business setup
- No need for local sponsors for professional license
- High connectivity with easy transportation
- Favourable economic policies
How to Setup a Business in Dubai Mainland?
Steps for Business Setup:
1. Find a local Agent for only professional license
2. Get the LSA / MOAA
3. Get the approval from DED
4. Choose the company name and register it
5. Find a perfect virtual/physical office space
6. Apply for trade license
7. Submit the documents and pay the license fee
8. Get the license and start the business
For Individual Shareholder
• Passport copies of the shareholders, managers and directors along with visit / tourist / residence visa page
• No Objection Certificate for residence visa holders
• Emirates ID copy of the local sponsor if required
• A virtual / physical office document
For Corporate Shareholder
• Corporate share holding company must be an LLC company or a Partnership Company
• Attested Certificate of Incorporation / Commercial License and Memorandum and Articles of Association (MOAA) of the shareholding company
• If the corporate shareholder is a UAE Free Zone company, No Objection Certificate from the Free Zone is required
• Attested Board of Resolution from the Parent Company is required
The reasons why you should work with us for company formation in UAE are as follows:
- UAE is one of the most strategic locations in the Middle East.
- The tax incentives are very attractive and can cater to your needs.
- The UAE Government follows favorable economic and numerous facilities that can be beneficial for investors.
- The UAE Government comes with favorable business culture.
- We will help you go for an easy business setup process.
- There’s a possibility of available office space.